Subject: Elektriliitumise ehitusprojekt
From: "Sild Marit" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 07:38:45 +0200

Tere,

Saadan kooskõlastamiseks Pärnu maakonnas, Kihnu Vallas, Lemsi külas asuva
Jõujaama (30301:001:0158) kinnistu elektriliitumise ehitusprojekti.

Marit Sild

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5885 7211

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Energia 4, 80042 Pärnu linn. Eesti

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

Külastage meid:  <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.